NORO’s investment strategy is to acquire high quality and well-located commercial real estate in Atlanta by leveraging its extensive relationships with financial institutions, brokers and sellers. With a particular focus on office and retail, the company has specialized in deal sizes ranging from $5MM to $30MM. It seeks properties which are well below replacement cost and offer a compelling risk adjusted yield. Each investment is underwritten to account for any potential downside risk and with a focus on both capital preservation as well as capital appreciation – taking calculated risks only where/if necessary.
NORO pursues opportunities with the following investment criteria:
- Well-located multi-tenant urban and suburban commercial properties in Atlanta.
- Traditional value-add opportunities including asset renovations, REO opportunities and equity recapitalizations.
- Well located, stabilized properties below replacement cost.
- Non-performing and sub-performing loans.
- Open to joint venture opportunities.
- Loan assumptions